In the middle of the historic old town, directly on the Zeppelin bank of the Teltow Canal and not far from the Teltow harbor, the CHEVALIER GARDEN residential complex is being built on Ritterstraße.
It consists of eight modern residential buildings in a mix of old and new buildings with a total of 49 apartments.
- Completion 2023
- Well thought-out room layout
- Community garden
- Parking spaces available separately
- Self-contained residential complex with a lot of privacy
- Directly on the Zeppelinufer with mooring for boats
- In the middle of the historic old town
- Projected base rental price per square meter 16€+
- Commission free for the buyer
Teltow with its 26,000 inhabitants is one of the fastest growing communities in the Berlin commuter belt and is located directly on the southern border of the Berlin district of Zehlendorf.
The short distances of a small town are combined with the absolute feel-good atmosphere of a typical Brandenburg old town, the beginnings of which can be traced back to the 12th century.
The connection to the Berlin city center is excellent: The residential complex is only a 5-minute walk from Teltow train station.