House between Lorient and Auray with outbuildings. This house is ideally located in Morbihan, not far from the sea (Plouhinec) and very close to the Ria d'Etel where beautiful walks are to be done. Auray and Lorient are 20 minutes, Vannes and Quimperlé 35 minutes and amenities and shops are close. This property will suit buyers wishing a beautiful living space consisting of high quality equipment. It will also be suitable to offer seasonal rentals.This house between Lorient and Auray with outbuildings is located on a plot of 996m² and consists of several spaces:
- The house of 140 m² on 2 levels comprising on the ground floor a living room of about 96m² equipped with a fireplace / insert (dressed in facing stone) completed by electric heating. The kitchen is fitted and equipped with a wine cellar, an American fridge, a built-in electric coffee maker. A master suite can be created on the ground floor where the current owner has set up a "bar counter". The floor offers a space of 43 M2 which currently includes a large master bedroom, a dressing room and a large bathroom tiled in travertine stone with double sink, and toilet. The floor can be reorganized to accommodate two bedrooms.
- The independent and furnished studio of about 20 m2 can be used as a bedroom, office or games room.
- The room adjoining the house of about 45 m2 to finish building can allow the creation of additional rooms. They will potentially be used for a large family or for tourist rental.
- A garage
- A terrace (5x5m) in travertine stone, covered with high quality canvas, a very large barbecue.
- The entire property
- Forward sale or seller credit
- Group purchase or shared investment