Koycegiz is a town that is known for its unique natural beauties within its surroundings. The town is also in the close proximity of Muğla's favorite vacation spots such as Marmaris, Fethiye, Akyaka and Dalyan; offering ease of travel to these spots.Average temperature 19.2 C and Average rainfall per year 4.064 mm.
These villas with great views of Lake Köyceğiz and Ağla Mountain, have been built with great attention to every little detail. If you are looking for an area that is peaceful, serene and gives you the opportunity to experience nature, Köyceğiz is the right place for you.
Properties are 2km to downtown, 30km to Dalaman Airport, and approximately 40km to favorite tourist destinations such as Marmaris, Fethiye, Akyaka, Gökova and Dalyan. Phase 1 of the project comes alive with 3 different types of villas totalling 6 properties . Vast gardens, unique architectural designs, highest quality materials and spacious living spaces gives you the opportunity to experience the beauties of Mugla in all 4 seasons. Pegas Architecture presents you this modern approach inspired by the traditional Muğla houses.
Villas designed around an everyday peaceful living are waiting for you! You can check our profile or contact us from email@example.com for more information on 3+1 villas types with/without the swimming pool.
- A spacious garden, and two balcony on second floor
- Fireplace in living room, porch terrace extending to the garden.
- Living room, kitchen, winter garden, terrace and a bathroom on ground floor, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the second floor totaling a gross area of 135m² and a net area of 87m².
- Located within the 516m² of land, and a fresh feeling garden with various frees.
- External thermal insulation, plaster coating + wall painting
- Solar energy water heating systems
- Wooden stairs.
- Ceramic bathroom walls.
- Living room, kitchen, terrace, balcony and bathrooms with ceramic coated floors.
- Bedrooms with laminate flooring
- Walls and ceilings with plaster+satin paint
- Marble kitchen bench
- Steel front door
- Americans press inner doors.
- Colored pvc joinery with double-glass and insect screens.
- Garage with automatic door.
- Artesian well.
- Landscape gardening and garden irrigation systems.
- TV antenna
- Mains water electricity