T2 in Monte Gordo with 104m2 on a 2nd floor to debut in 2024

€260,000

Monte Gordo, MONTE GORDO

Apartment • 2 room(s) • 2 Bed. • 2 Bath. • 103.57 m² • Ref: 033382

T2 inserted in new and modern development to be launched in Monte Gordo, near the beach, to debut in 2024. Apartment located on a 2nd floor (Letter I).

Excellent opportunity to purchase in plan the apartment for holidays, or for permanent housing, with which always dreamed, near the sea and in one of the most famous summer locations in the Algarve.

Each apartment in this development has been individually designed to maximize space and interior light. The project stands out for its visual modernity and the well-being it transmits, offering spaces that can serve both to inhabit, to enjoy or to monetize.

The kitchen is in "open space" for the living room, offering cabinets of modern and minimalist lines. And it will already be equipped with the main appliances, such as the refrigerator, dishwasher, induction hob, electric oven, microwave and extractor.

The apartments will benefit from false ceilings that will already integrate the "spot-lights" in LED. All units have generous balconies whose access is made by sliding doors in black aluminum with thermal cut and double glazing, ensuring excellent soundproofing and thermal insulation.

Key collection is planned for December 2024, but may happen before this date.

The apartment can be signposted at this time. At the time of signing the contract promise of purchase and sale, expected to take place by the end of the year 2022, will be paid 30% of the final amount, and the remaining 70% will be paid at the time of completion of the works.

Spaces

Rooms2
Bedrooms2
Bathrooms2

Surfaces

Living103.57 m²
Usable90.88 m²

MONTE GORDO, Monte Gordo

Energy efficiency ratingNo data
Environmental (CO₂) impact ratingNo data