House for sale in Alhaurín el Grande, Spain

Alhaurín el Grande
House with flats • 10793 m² • Ref: ALG201
Excellent Investment opportunity – 47 townhouses, situated on the front line of the golf course, with communal swimming pool and private garages. The complete development consists of a total of 47 townhouses, each townhouse has 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining room with a private underground garage for each property. Each townhouse is distributed over 4 floors with views towards Alhaurin golf course. The project build is 60% finished with a remaining 40% to complete the project, with a built area of 9.006m2. Ideally located within walking distance to the club house, driving range, restaurant and bar this development offers an excellent return on investment, with the location less than 10 minutes to Mijas Pueblo and Alhaurin El Grande and Fuengirola less than 15 minutes drive away. This is a very rare opportunity that potentially can provide a very strong return financially. Contact us now for further details.


Parking lots (outside)1


Living10793 m²

Alhaurín el Grande

The agent has not provided the exact address for this property. You can request it here.
Swimming pool
Construction year2023
Energy efficiency ratingNo data
Environmental (CO₂) impact ratingNo data