- West-facing balcony with a view of the newly designed Dahme promenade
- Exceptional Riva yacht style design features
- Direct water access with boat mooring
- Original Riva Iseo charter yacht and two other sharing boats (one of them a community houseboat)
- Own underground parking pre-equipped for e-mobility
- Extensive sustainability measures (DGNB Gold, KfW 55NH) and modern smart home system
- Embedded in a diverse Urban-Village-Quarter (outdoor gym, day care center and more)
Italian zest for life meets German precision. Ever-present reference to the water goes hand in hand with the maritime design language. This 2-bedroom apartment in the VILLA VARENNA of the RIVA LIVING BERLIN ensemble is characterized by the typical Riva yacht design. The high standards of materials, form and quality can be seen in each of the approximately 85 square meters. The practical rooms consisting of a wardrobe, utility room and a guest bathroom merge into an open-plan living/kitchen/dining area, which is adjoined by a large north-facing balcony. Two separate bedrooms, an ensuite bathroom fitted with high-quality branded products and an east-facing balcony with a view of the lush gardens of the modern urban village district, reminiscent of Halligen, round off the stylish interior concept.
More and more city dwellers, longing for natural surroundings, while not relinquishing the proximity to the capital, are finding their home at the confluence of the Spree and Dahme rivers; an area teeming with forests and lakes. In the last 30 years, Köpenick has seen rapid development. An extraordinary quality of life can be discovered here with countless water sports clubs, a high density of renowned restaurants, cafes and bars along with the wide range of leisure activities. Although the location is a counterpart to the hustle and bustle of the big city, it is not intended to replace it, but rather serve as the perfect complement. Whether on the water to the Grill Royal or with a chauffeur to the opera - here the cultural life of the capital is only a stone's throw away. Thanks to the proximity of the international hub BER, international leisure and business destinations can also be reached in no time at all.